Help Line : +91 9727706001
Welcome To World Institute Of Research And Development
World Institute of development and research is registered in a charity office of Commissioner of Government of Gujarat.
This organization's work has been covered whole India.
The board of director governs the organization which includes Chairman/Managing trustee, Vice chairman, Secretary and directors.
This institute works to identify working patterns, identify the needs & problems of poor and needy people living in villages and to help such people to bring economic sustainability.
More about us
- Scheme to help for dead cattle
- Accident policy in 1 INR
- Loan to farmers for Seed
- Small loans to farmers
- Free computer education and 500 rupees for stipend to villager
- Bio Gas Plant in every village
- Help to build Green House
- Free Training on stitching(Stipend of 500 rupees)
- Help to people to buy cattle.Help to start Stable for cattle.
- For Animals - Ambulance service by doctor, no charge for doctors and medicines
- 'Jivdaya' (Save animals from killing in 'Katal Khana'
- Delivery kit free for poor ladies. (1 KG Ghee Amul,1 KG Ghor,1 KG Grain (Mug),2 KG Wheat flour,1 KG Kodari)
- Nani loan- minor money loan
- Relief camp for- Natural Calamity
- Free sivan talim - 25 ladies in "Sakhi Group"
- 25 Women in sakhi group- Free silai machine by loan
- Foe Sakhi Group- Saving and loan suvidha
- In summer- necessary are to put 'Thanda Pani ni parab'
- Pooer children in government municipal school, slum area. Free note books, uniform and stationary
- Limited loan suvidha- for farmer and poor people to animals- cow, buffalow, goat, camel, ox.